New user comments

[2 hours ago]
Pepe192 , 66, M, Netherlands - see his 26 comments
Good realistic movie
M 8V 10A 10
[2 hours ago]
rainiertx , 59, M, United States - see his 243 comments
I liked this film. I would recommend it. Loved the action combined with the comedy. Bright 2 comes out in 2019 and I'm looking forward to it.
M 5V 5A 7
[3 hours ago]
ntzuma , 35, M, South Africa - see his 11 comments
I saw this movie on television. Unfortunately I couldn't watch it all. Here I am now trying to download it. It is tge best movie in the world.
M 7V 5A 6
[4 hours ago]
CharlyFilm , 51, M, Spain - see his 10 comments
Barely average video quality maybe for minilaptops or smart phones. Nice movie, interesting and restless plot, a bit long but the great acting make it worth , a film that deserve a HQ release, waiting for.
M 9V 8A 8
[13 hours ago]
Nicmos , 66, M, Canada - see his 685 comments
Although the pace of this movie is rather slow, the story line is actually very good along with some fine acting. Just give it some time to get into the feel of the movie. I recommend this it as a watcher. Quality is good.
M 6V 9A 9
[15 hours ago]
Al-Joia , 43, M, Portugal - see his 445 comments
Boring, Indie, always or almost the same action during the movie, a question about life and death, the movie is all that but I liked it in fact.
M 5V 8A 9
[15 hours ago]
Al-Joia , 43, M, Portugal - see his 445 comments
A very light comedy with some old ladies dealing with a murder, It is nice but it is not something that I would watch until the end so for some but not for me.
M 1V 10A 10
[17 hours ago]
fusspot , 73, M, United Kingdom - see his 903 comments
Oh, what a load of rubbish! Senseless plot - no rhyme or reason as to motivation for murder except some stupid trumped up excuse. Lots of screaming form most of the dialogue - intelligent script, eh? Lots of gore splashed over the screen, as if that makes for a good film. Utter garbage!
M 7V 6A 4
[19 hours ago]
kcbeeline , 61, M, Australia - see his 48 comments
quite good for a cam. Sound and picture are both clear albeit a little echo. Very watchable. Thx
M 8V 9A 9
[23 hours ago]
manilaashia , 52, M, United Kingdom - see his 1880 comments
I highly recommend this movie. What is the point in comparing this movie with others. Its a good movie and that's all that counts. I like Scrooge and look how many versions there is. I don't compare them to each other. This movie is good and that's all that matters.
M 3V 7A 8
[23 hours ago]
manilaashia , 52, M, United Kingdom - see his 1880 comments
I had a quick look and this movie is not for me. I didn't like it one bit.
M 4V 3A 4
[yesterday]
ntzuma , 35, M, South Africa - see his 11 comments
Looks like a good movie
[yesterday]
nag10eb , 22, M, Hungary - see his 3 comments
Looks so good, check it out...
M 8V 9A 9
[yesterday]
Pepe192 , 66, M, Netherlands - see his 26 comments
If you do like Bruce Willis movies, this movie is worth watching, but do not expect Bruce Willis as leading actor.
For me, it was a good action movie.
M 7V 9A 9
[yesterday]
Pepe192 , 66, M, Netherlands - see his 26 comments
Very special plot.
In the beginning very slow movie but turns into a thrilling story.
Overall, a good movie.
M 7V 8A 8
[yesterday]
Nicmos , 66, M, Canada - see his 685 comments
Some decent acting but it's the same story we've seen numerous times before. We get it. Quality is good.
M 9V 9A 9
[yesterday]
TorrentUK , 45, M, Pitcairn - see his 70 comments
Very good movie 🎥
I enjoyed it very much.
M 8V 9A 10
[yesterday]
TorrentUK , 45, M, Pitcairn - see his 70 comments
Very good movie 🎥
I enjoyed it very much. You don't get to see much of Mr. Willis so, I don't understand why he's on the cover. I'll tell you what you do get, though: action, a plot, good acting and a nice 1 1/2 hours of good entertainment. Definitely worth watching, I'll watch it again, that's for sure.
M 10V 10A 10
[yesterday]
presto-1 , 64, M, United Kingdom - see his 154 comments
Loved it, Woody Harrelson is a superb actor.
I felt it captured the era perfectly.
Highly recommend viewing.
M 8V 10A 10
[yesterday]
fusspot , 73, M, United Kingdom - see his 903 comments
This is a typical André Téchiné movie, exploring hidden, often to the characters themselves, and/or disguised emotions and feelings. It is also a coming of age movie, a gay themed story where the sexual attraction only slowly becomes recognised for what it is. As is said, the line between love and hate is very fine. Don't be put off by the gay theme for it is a subtle and non-pervading one and is, in many ways, secondary, though essential, to the story. It is all very sensitively done as is usual with Téchiné's art of film-making and story-telling. Entirely French dialogue (except for brief Spanish during school lesson) with no subtitles. Beautiful scenery - the French Pyrenees - make this movie worth seeing, not least for the acting.
Page 1234567891011 > >>